LIST OF PUBLICATIONS FROM NRAF
- Ranjithkumar, Ravichandran, S. Prathab Balaji, Bhaskar Balaji, R. V. Ramesh, and Muthiah Ramanathan. "Standardized aqueous Tribulus terristris (Nerunjil) extract attenuates hyperalgesia in experimentally induced diabetic neuropathic pain model: role of oxidative stress and inflammatory mediators." Phytotherapy Research 27, no. 11 (2013): 1646-1657.
- Nirupama, G. S., G. Padmasri, R. V. Ramesh, and M. Vasanthi "Comparative analysis of phytochemical constituents present in various parts of Aegle marmelos." Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Disease 2 (2012): S774-S777.
- Ramanathan, M., B. Balaji, A. Justin, N. Gopinath, M. Vasanthi, and R. V. Ramesh "Behavioural and neurochemical evaluation of Perment® an herbal formulation in chronic unpredictable mild stress induced depressive model" Indian Journal of Experimental Biology (2011),Apr;49(4):269-75.
- Vijaya, S. R. R., R. V. Ramesh, and S. Duraipandi "Design and development of tablets containing high amount of polyherbal aqueous extract with improved disintegration time." International Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biological Sciences 2, no. 1 (2011).
- D.Selvakumar, R. Anithakumari, and R. Ramesh,"Standardization of polyherbal ayurvedic formulation, Mehari Choornam." Inventi Impact: Pharm Ana & Qual Assur (2010).
- Rameshwari, K. Sudha, K. Mareeshwari, and R. Singaravadivelu. "STANDARDISATION OF POLYHERBAL DRUGS-CERVILON AND LUMBATON CAPSULES." International Journal of Ayurveda and Pharma Research 5, no. 6 (2017).